C’mon. Let’s be frank about men’s sexual health.
Rowdie is joined by Dr Brad McKay, an Australian doctor and host of the TV series, Embarrassing Bodies Down Under. Dr McKay breaks down common myths and concerns around men’s sexual health, addressing questions from this week’s anonymous DM submissions.
- Healthy Male: Provider of information for men’s health
- Emen8: Online sexual health and wellbeing information for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men
- ACON: Information on community health, inclusion, and HIV for people of diverse sexualities and genders, including men who have sex with men and trans and gender diverse people
- MensLine Australia: National telephone and online support, information, and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns
- Sex Ed 2.0: What all men should know about anatomy, sex and STIs
- Foreskin Hygiene
- Premature Ejaculation
- Testicular Self Examination
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2018. Cancer in adolescents and young adults in Australia. Cat. no. CAN 110. Canberra: AIHW.
- Fisher, T., Moore, Z., and Pittenger, M. (2012) ‘Sex on the brain?: an examination of frequency of sexual cognitions as a function of gender, erotophilia, and social desirability. Journal of Sex Research. 2012;49(1):69-77. doi: 10.1080/00224499.2011.565429. Epub 2011 May 24. PMID: 21512948.