Frank aims to answer questions on all things sex, relationships, and sexual health.
OUR VISION IS FOR ALL PEOPLE TO ENJOY HEALTHY SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS.
Whether it be by yourself, with a partner, or with many people, vaginal, oral, anal, manual, or mutual masturbation – it’s all normal.
We want you to be able to talk about your sexual health, from negotiating what you find pleasurable, to STIs and condoms.
We believe we should all care about each other and get tested regularly. Most importantly, your sexual health and your partners’ is key to enjoying sex.
Frank is an honest approach to your reproductive and sexual health by Family Planning Australia.
Frank is an Australian Government funded national initiative led by Family Planning Australia.
Frank and the Talking Frank podcast were made possible through funding from the Australian Government as part of their National STI Strategy that focuses on reinvigorating prevention activities and the critical importance of testing, treatment and best practice management.
More on this strategy is available on the Department of Health’s webpage.
Consumer engagement and consultation with representative from leading organisations within this field has played a key role in the planning, development, and implementation of this project
THANKS TO OUR CONTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS AND COLLABORATORS:
- ACT Health
- ACON Health Limited
- Australian Association for Adolescent Health (AAAH)
- Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM)
- Centre for Social Research in Health (CSRH) at UNSW
- Family Planning Welfare Association NT
- Family Planning Tasmania
- llawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health, Queensland
- Murrumbidgee & Southern NSW Local Health Districts
- Northern Territory Department of Health, Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus Unit
- NSW Health, Sexually Transmissible Infections Program Unit
- Queensland Health, Blood Borne Viruses and Sexually Transmissible Infections Unit
- SA Health, Sexually Transmissible Infection and Blood Borne Virus Section
- SHine SA
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Tasmania Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Services
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney
- Victoria Department of Health and Human Services
- Sexual Health and Viral Hepatitis program
- Violet & Co
- WA Health, Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus Program
- Youth Action
HAVE A FRANK CHAT
By starting the conversation on sexual health, we aim to make the topic of sexual health normal and part of enjoyable sex.
If you are looking for some more info on reproductive and sexual health, we have a heap of resources you can check out.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Have you met Frankee, our sexpert elephant in the room?
Frankee addresses those awkward topics about sex, the body and relationships that everyone wants to know about but are too afraid to ask.